For the full-service contractors IEJUNK.com, a shed demolition job is a piece of cake. Let us help you out with your demolition project!
SHED CLEAN OUT AND REMOVAL
Had enough of that deteriorating, ugly shed in your backyard? IEJUNK.com wants to be the solution to all your Inland Empire shed problems. Bring us on for shed demolition and removal, and your backyard will feel and look much better in no time!
- Insured. We are fully covered for everyone’s protection. You risk no liability when we’re on the job!
- Experienced. Count on us—we’ve torn down many sheds before, and yours will be just another drop in the bucket.
- Full-service. We will safely tear down your shed, and once we’re done, we’ll haul away the debris as well.
The Local Light Demolition Pros
Getting rid of a shed is a big job for just one person. Fortunately, at IEJUNK.com, we’re not just one person. We’re a whole operation dedicated to helping our clients get rid of sheds and other junk!
- Cleanout. First things first, we’ll empty out the shed of any of your belongings.
- Planning. Next, we’ll decide how we want to go about bringing down your shed.
- Demolition. Then, watch as our contractors tear it down safely and quickly.
- Disposal. Last but not least, we’ll haul away the debris to a nearby landfill.
Shed Removal Cost
To provide you with a fair price for your shed removal appointment, we have to consider the amount of junk and debris we haul away along with how much labor we do.
- We will estimate all these costs from the start, then provide you with a firm, upfront quote.
- After you sign off on our quote, you can trust us to honor that price later. No hidden fees.
- You can pay us using cash, check, or a card. We also accept Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App payments.
Our Other Junk Removal Services
Construction Debris Removal
More Structures We Demolish
- Hot Tubs
How Shed Removal Works
GET A CALL
Once we are in our truck and driving your way, we will give you a courtesy call.
Finally, we will take a look at your shed, make a plan for demolition, and tear the old thing down!