Junk Removal in Fontana, CA
IEJUNK.com is your trusted source of junk removal in Fontana. We look forward to serving you!
Full-Service Fontana Junk Hauling
Our professionals are ready to be at your service. Whether you need junk removed from your home, your business, or another one of your properties, we can be there soon! Just ask about one of our same-day or next-day appointments for speedy service!
Our Fontana Junk Removal Process
Junk removal isn’t always easy for a beginner. The good news for you is that we’re trained professionals, so by leaving us with your junk removal project, you can count on us to get it done fast.
- Courtesy call. Before your appointment begins, and while we’re driving your way, we’ll give you a courtesy call so you know to expect our arrival.
- Junk hauling. When we get there, let us see the junk you want to get rid of. After you accept our service quote, we will haul the junk to our truck.
- Disposal. We’re sure you don’t want to visit the landfill, so we will go there for you. We only dump items that we couldn’t recycle or donate.
Cost of Fontana Junk Removal
Don’t want to pay top dollar for professional services? Thanks to our reasonable prices, you and your wallet can both be happy.
- With our volume-based pricing, you pay for the amount of junk we remove, or more accurately, how much truck space your junk takes up.
- You don’t have to wait for us to fill up the truck to know what you’re paying. In fact, we can figure out the total cost from the get-go.
- We will provide you with an upfront quote with all fees includes. If you sign our quote, we can start removing your junk right away.
Our Fontana Junk Removal Services
Construction Debris Removal
Items We Take
- Yard Debris
- Electronics and TVs
- Clothing and Toys
- Bagged Trash
- Carpets and Rugs
- Old Decorations
- Exercise Equipment
- Barbecue Grills
How Fontana Junk Removal Works
Upon our arrival, we will see all the junk you have for us to take, then prepare an upfront quote. Sign off on our quote to give us your okay. We’ll proceed to start our work.
Since your time is valuable, we won’t drag our feet all day. Instead, we stay focused and get the job done in a timely manner. Once we’re done, we’ll head out to dispose of your clutter.